- To help special needs children to achieve or maintain their maximum level of independence
- To assess and address un-identified behavioral difficulties therapeutically for special needs children
- To train and equip special needs to function and perform reasonably activities in the their daily environment.
- To develop practical life skills for children to fully participate and use their potential in their daily environment
- To provide practical guide designed to help parent, maids, care taker and other related professionals in healthcare disciplines understand and effectively treat problems of the special needs children, made worse by inadequate knowledge and treatment facilities